University of Sussex Private Sector Workshops
We have finalised dates for our Private Sector Housing Workshops we will be running, aimed at giving students who will be starting to think about private sector housing for next year, the information and advice they need.
We have changed the format this year to include interactive workshops around different aspects of living in the private sector.
I will be helping to run our community workshop desk and part of this we hope will include a member of the community from different areas around Brighton to chat to students about living in their area, what’s good about it and general advice about settling in to the area.
We would be very interested in having someone from the LAT to attend one or more of the workshops.
The dates and location on campus of the workshops are:
- Monday 21st November- 5.30pm- 7.30pm – Fulton 104
- Thursday 24th November- 1.30pm- 3.30pm –Fulton 104
- Monday 28th November- 5.30pm-7.30pm- Jubilee 118
- Thursday 1st December- 5.30pm-7.30pm- Jubilee 118
- Tuesday 6th December- 5.30pm-7.30pm- Futon 104
- Thursday 8th December- 1.30pm-3.30pm- Fulton 104
- Thursday 8th December- 5.30pm-7.30pm- Jubilee 115
Please can you let me know if this is something that would be possible and if so which one you will be able to attend?
Housing Officer (Information and Advice),
University of Sussex Information Centre,
91 Lewes Road,
Open Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm
T: +44 (0) 1273 690405
We welcome your feedback, negative or positive as we work to improve the service we provide.
We are part of The Student Accommodation Code