Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is looking to develop the Brighton General Hospital site on Elm Grove into a purpose built Community Health Hub for patients from across Brighton and Hove, and Sussex.
Because of the importance of this proposal for us, in terms of local health provision as well as other impacts upon our community and our local infrastructure, representatives from the Trust will be attending our next meeting on May 30th to tell people more about the proposals and to hear local views.
The full agenda for the event is as follows:
- Welcome & introductions
- Actions & updates from last meeting
- Brighton General Health Hub consultation
- Update on Council Funding for Restorative Practice work plan
- LAT Action Plan – Priorities Crime and Community Safety
- Date of next meeting and discussion items
We hope you will be able to attend. 7pm at the Hanover Public House community room on Queens Park Road.
For more information about the Brighton General proposals and consultation, see here: www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/about-us/brighton-general-community-health-hub.htm
The minutes from our last LAT meeting can be found HERE